f I forgot my password, how can I restore the ZTE MF91 LTE hotspot back to its factory settings? To reset your Router Management Interface password, you must reset your Router to the factory default settings. a) On one side of the router, there is a reset button. Press the reset button for five seconds and the router will be reset to the factory settings. Please notice that: this will change all settings including any modified Wi-Fi settings back to the factory presets. b) Please log into the management page, Advanced Settings -> System -> Restore Defaults, restore the default settings.
Other FAQs for ZTE MF91:
- How many PCs can I connect to my ZTE MF91 LTE hotspot?
- Why are the automatic installation and auto run of unlock ZTE MF91 so slow?
- What should I do if no networks found in the WLAN mode?
- Where can find my Wi-Fi key and Web login password ?I can’t login my MF91
- How do I change the SSID (network name in ZTE MF91) of my wireless network?
- How do I change my ZTE MF91 default login password?